Explore Plant and Transport Solutions are currently recruiting for experienced Hire and Sales Coordinator to work from the offices of Speedy Asset Services in Haydock.
The purpose of this post is to maximise the volume of orders received from Speedy Asset Services to Explore Plant and Transport.
As a Hire Desk Coordinator, you’ll be in the front line of our client interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. Hire and Sales coordinators manage the processing of customer orders. In this role you’ll be expected to ensure that client receives excellent customer service and all orders are dispatched and delivered at the right time to the right place. You will also be expected deal with any customer service issues that may arise in a robust and timely manner.
The role holder will also work with the Hire Desk Manager to provide relevant and accurate reporting as required by the business and to feed into the asset management team providing information on equipment demand and any customer feedback regarding quality, specification, etc.
Key Accountabilities and Work Outputs
- Maximising own plant utilisation
- Management of client expectations and relationships
- Liaison with central Hire Desk team to priorities equipment availability
- Production of relevant data and KPI’s from the system
- Management and closeout of customer queries
- Assist in day to day management of selected customer contracts
- Own plant utilisation in line with budgets and forecast expectations
- Maximisation of spend from and with Speedy Asset Services
- Improving NPS score – measured through customer surveys
- Productive working relationship with all stakeholders
- Assist in day to day management of selected customer contracts.
- Knowledge of the plant hire industry, experience in delivering a high standard of customer service, line management of staff.
- Communication, stakeholder management, people management, plant hire.
Personal Attributes & Behaviours
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Professional approach
- Organised, collaborative and process centric
- Capable of professional written and verbal communication
- Influencing and negotiating skills across all levels of stakeholders
- A passion for delivering quality and meeting customer requirements
- Intermediate IT skills
- Knowledge of the plant/transport industry and complete Explore offering
- Understanding of general business processes relating to the industry.