Explore Plant & Transport Solutions are currently recruiting for a stores operative in our Winsford Depot to work in the central business services team, reporting to the Procurement Manager
Key responsibilities for the role will be to manage the arrival, storage, issue and recording of material movements into the Workshop and in and out of stores.
Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday (44 Hours)
Main responsibilities and objectives:
- Issue requested consumable materials from stores, recording such transaction on the currently used stock recording system(s)
- Issue and receive back requested loaned tools from/to stores, recording such transactions on the currently used stock recording system(s)
- Assist with the reception of material deliveries, helping to ensure that the advised quantities of the correctly delivered items coincide with the purchase order. Reporting any discrepancies or quality concerns to the Procurement team
- Assist with the consolidation of advice notes and purchase orders delivering the same to the purchase department on a daily basis.
- Prepare, protect and pack consignments for delivery to customer and/or suppliers, ensuring that the items despatched will be protected during transit.
- Provide assistance in completing cleaning duties as the stores work load permits.
- Assist with maintaining all material handling equipment is kept clean and tidy;
- Deliver and collect materials as required;
- PC Literate
- Experience of MS office
- Full and clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability
- Experience of stores management systems and processes
If you would like to obtain further details to the role please contact the HR/ Recruitment Team at Explore Transport Lt
|Job Category||Business Shared Services|